Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A signing at Walmart! This is BIG! REALLY BIG!

I'm pretty much an open book, so keeping this under wraps has been really difficult! But, at long last, here is the big announcement:

I've been invited to do a signing at Walmart!
Saturday, December 17th
In Riverton, Utah (at the intersection of Bangerter & 13400 So)

Whoo Hoo! I am literally shaking with excitement! 

In case you're wondering, this is no small deal! Many wonderful people have worked to make this happen, and I believe many miracles were at play too! Walmart doesn't open it's doors to many authors and I am so, so, so... (did I say so?)... excited for this amazing opportunity! 

If you haven't picked up a copy of Hope's Journey yet or are looking for a great gift idea (at an amazing Walmart price $$), please come visit me! 

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...